Welcome to Time Warner Cable!
We are your new cable service provider. Below you'll quickly find answers to frequently asked questions and additional information about how to contact us directly.
Can I still use my Princetown Cable email address?
You can continue to log in to your Princetown Cable email account until October 31, 2013.
What happens if someone sends me an email to my old Princetown Cable email address?
Your @princetowncable.com address will remain active, and you will continue to receive messages at this address. You can log into your Princetown webmail to access your account until October 31, 2013.
What is MyServices?
MyServices is your personal resource on twc.com that puts all your account and services information right at your fingertips. After registering for MyServices, you will be able to view and manage your account information, pay your bill online, and manage your TV, Internet and Phone services. You will need to register for a TWC ID in order to access MyServices.
How do I sign up to receive my billing statement electronically?
Go to MyServices, log in and select "View & Pay My Bill" on the My Account tab to sign up for online bill payment services and paperless billing.
Follow the "How do I get a TWC ID" steps below. Your TWC account number and 4-digit customer code, which can be found at the top of your Time Warner Cable billing statement, are required to register.
How do I sign up for recurring payment with TWC?
You can change your account settings - including recurring payment preferences - through My Services, your online account management tool.
Once you have a TWC ID, go to MyServices, log in and select "View & Pay My Bill" on the My Account tab to manage your recurring payments settings.
What is a TWC ID?
Your TWC ID is your username that you'll use for account management tools and to watch live TV on any device with TWC TV™. With a TWC ID, you'll be able to:
- Manage your account with MyServices: View and pay your bill online, check TV listings, change your Home Phone settings and more, all from one place
- Set up billing and payment preferences: Go paperless, make a one-time payment, or set up recurring payments.
- Access VoiceZone™ to manage your phone features: Enjoy free extras like Voicemail to Email, Voicemail to Text and Selective Call Blocking
- Enjoy the TWC TV™ app: Make any room a TV room with TWC TV™
- Watch up to 300 live channels in any room in your home, on any screen, with select TV packages
NOTE: Your TWC ID is not your email address. You can assign a username of your choice, as long as it's available, for your TWC ID.
How do I get a TWC ID?
To register for your TWC ID, use your home computer to follow these steps:
- Go to registration.timewarnercable.com.
- Enter your preferred email address and click CONTINUE. You'll have 72 hours to complete your registration process.
- Click the CONTINUE link in your verification email.
- Enter the ZIP Code and phone number associated with your service address and click CONTINUE.
- Enter the 4-digit Customer Code from your Time Warner Cable billing statement and click CONTINUE. Your Customer Code is located at the top of your TWC monthly statement. If you don't have your Customer Code on hand, select "I'll enter this later." NOTE: Your Customer Code is required to set up or access online payment options and Home Phone information within VoiceZone™.
- Select and answer two security questions and click COMPLETE MY REGISTRATION.
The quickest way to find answers about your service is to consult our Support page. You can also call or visit one of our local offices.